Refactor code for (Egg): adding descriptive text to sister project links
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

This ticket is to refactor any code that is needed to get the new descriptive text into production for the sister project links.

The ticket for the test is here: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T131238

debt created this task.Apr 26 2016, 7:34 PM
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptApr 26 2016, 7:35 PM
debt assigned this task to Jdrewniak.May 16 2016, 3:38 PM
debt moved this task from What's Next to In Progress on the Discovery-Portal-Sprint board.

We'll use these images from https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T132518 to help refactor the code.


debt added a subscriber: JGirault.May 16 2016, 3:40 PM

Change 289158 had a related patch set uploaded (by Jdrewniak):
T133734 refactoring new footer for production Replacing old footer with new one.

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/289158

I tried to merge the patch, but it needs a rebase.
Anyway, I noticed the outline is not fixed, as it has become inconsistent with the rest of the page now.

See:


vs

hey @JGirault Alright, well I guess changing the focus state to underlines was the 'easy' way out... The project links were at a fixed height which is why the outline looked weird, but I added an extra wrapper around them so the anchor tag matches the height of the content now :)

Change 289158 merged by jenkins-bot:
T133734 refactoring new footer for production Replacing old footer with new one.

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/289158

debt closed this task as Resolved.May 20 2016, 8:55 PM

This was pushed into production on May 18, 2016

debt moved this task from Done to Completed on the Discovery-Portal-Sprint board.May 20 2016, 8:59 PM