Create a simple demo page in labs that allows people to interact with TextCat, to try it out, provide feedback, and consider using it themselves.
- select what languages/models to use, type in a bit of text, hit go, and get the responses provided by PHP TextCat
- provide one or more pre-selected set of languages (e.g., default to a group that covers the top N wikis)
Potential additional features:
- allow users to select from either LM or LM-query model sets (right now you can't mix and match, though)
- add links to search the wiki of the detected language, or
- show the results from the wiki of the detected language right there on the page
- (more feature suggestions welcome)