Tracking task of shortcomings in the widget overview of pholio
My list (will be extended):
- Misses font family guideline
- Misses font hierarchy specification
- Palette not using WCAG compliant colors
- Border-colors not perfectly consistent across widgets
- Active widget color could be mislead as disabled state
- Hover color has to be changed then as well
- colors of icons are misaligned with compounding text
- Size of checkbox and radio buttons should be smaller appearance while providing no decline in usability
- Misses comprehensive whitespace guidelines in-between widgets
- There's misconception (no clear differentiation) of descriptive and action icons.
We should update the Sketch files to include a set of responsive web layouts of the Wikipedia chrome for reading and editing modes (toolbars, buttons etc). This will help us to present more uniform designs and reduce the need to constantly copy UI elements into our designs in Sketch.