Apparently we create github mirrors for our gerrit repos (I just learned this today, so forgive my naiveté).
- Should those mirror repos have issue tracking disabled by default (if such a thing is possible)?
- Should we have standard practices to ensure that someone is watching the github repo (and issue tracker if it exists), to ensure that we are aware of any external contributions?
- Should we have standard instructions recommending that potential contributors consider going directly to gerrit/phab?
- Should we have standardized description snippets? (See T109939, T114616)
- Should all our repos have some of the files which get special handling on GitHub? (see T136863#3714110, T165540)