Across different projects such as ULS-CompactLinks or ContentTranslation, we have queries defined to track relevant information such as the number of clicks on interlanguage links or the suggestins accepted.
Currently the results of these queries are processed manually, which leads to information being outdated, manual effort, unclarity of interpretation and making information hard to find.
This ticket proposes to:
- Keep information in a Github repository.
- Make query scripts to output the data in to a tabular-separated value format.
- Include a Jupyter file that explaind and visualises the data.
- Provide a script to launch the query, updates the results and submit the changes to the Github repo
A good example of a similar process is this one.
Measurements to include:
- Clicks on interlanguage links
- Accepted suggestions for translation
- Use of MT in translations