This story is to expand the "other" countries display in the current Portal Dashboard to reflect more data that we're interested in seeing. We currently display the "top 10" countries that garner the most page views of the portal, but these countries are all hard coded in the display and can't be dynamically updated if a different country becomes part of the top 10, due to page views.
The team chatted and had various ideas in this ticket. This epic story is document the work to be completed.
We'd like to have a table (or graph) of all the countries that have visitors to the wikipedia.org portal page. Specifically, we'd like to see data such as:
- rolling daily window of at least 30 to 60 days
- rollup of averages (monthly) that can be stored for ongoing analysis and viewing
- clickthrough rates of these countries
- search box, primary languages
- landing events
- a link to the existing portal dashboard
- update the wording on the existing portal page to point to this new data/page
- also to update the wording on the existing portal page that the "top" countries displayed are hard-coded
- and more TBD