|Open||None||T28213 Strip marker (UNIQ / QINU) issues (tracking)|
|Open||None||T138453 Many articles containing UNIQ--postMath-00000001-QINU|
I guess it's a again the same problem we had before with the cite extension.
If I remove the references to https://pt.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Predefini%C3%A7%C3%A3o:Carece_de_fontes&action=edit from the first article, it renders fine in preview mode.
It doesn’t seem to be, the issue is quite different. There, the math tag is not replaced with actual content based on its location (within title anchor). Here, it seems to be because of an independent Lua error, also hiding the Lua error message (although it’s already hidden on the above Portuguese pages—which also have Lua errors, not <ref>s—, while it disappeared entirely on the Hungarian one, looks like unfortunately I fixed the error :)). However, this doesn’t mean it’s a different bug, but the issue is not the same.
Problem in Telugu wikipedia as well, example https://te.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B0%B8%E0%B1%8B%E0%B0%A1%E0%B0%BF%E0%B0%AF%E0%B0%82_%E0%B0%B9%E0%B1%88%E0%B0%A1%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%B0%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%95%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%B8%E0%B1%88%E0%B0%A1%E0%B1%8D#%E0%B0%86%E0%B0%AE%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%B2%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%B2%E0%B0%A4%E0%B1%8B_%E0%B0%9A%E0%B0%B0%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%AF