gallium had a disk/RAID failure a month ago and contint1001.eqiad.wmnet was allocated at that time as an emergency replacement in T137358. This was not formalized due to the emergency nature and timelines. All documentation and notables have now been changed to reflect the contint1001 identity at this point. This task is for catching loose ends on setup.
- fulfilling the CI services requirements in term of memory/CPU and especially disk space (where we need 500GB - 1TB of space at least)
- in practice already allocated to CI
- offering room for growth and performance tuning and improvement for Jenkins
- allows phasing out both gallium (Precise) and scandium.eqiad.wmnet, both 5+ years old machines).
- Move contint1001 to production network with public IP (discussion below)
- Change VLAN / IP / DNS
- Reimage (Debian Jessie) to start fresh from emergency window changes
- Service implementation with full puppetization
- Put gallium && scandium back into the spare pool