As HtmlFormatter has been moved to a composer library, in order to make MobileFrontend leaner, and improve the consistency of the api, modularity and quality of the formatter, we want to extract it to a composer library.
- Create composer package with boilerplate
- Get it into CI
- Migrate MobileFrontend's code and tests to the library
- Decouple from MobileFrontend's globals and code
- Thoroughly document changes for later migration
- Ensure library is continuously tested and works well
- Swap implementation in MobileFrontend for the composer library
- Security review?
- Verify all is well
- Iterate on mobile formatter to improve the quality of the code
- Make the external api consistent (for example, use constructor configuration everywhere instead of using some times setters and some times not, etc)