Fix unknown bug related to connecting two sources together.
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

There is some unknown bug, that is causing the bot to not properly acknowledge template archives to citation templates. A further analysis needs to be done.

See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Libyan_Airlines&diff=730902923&oldid=729395327
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Zimbabwe_flyafrica.com&diff=730895583&oldid=730723830

Glaisher removed a subscriber: Glaisher.Jul 25 2016, 4:17 AM

I found a bunch of little bugs that all added up to create this seemingly large bug. I've fixed most of them, but there's one more I'm trying to find that should be the last fix for this.

Going to finish this up today.

Or not. I'm finding a lot of bugs as a result of tracking down the cause of this one, bugs that were masked when IABot only handled tagged dead links.

Something odd is happening with the getNonReference function. Given that a lot of problems seem to be coming from there, it might need to be rewritten. This might be something regex can't elegantly handle.

Cyberpower678 closed this task as Resolved.Aug 4 2016, 9:09 PM

And finally fixed.

DannyH moved this task from Untriaged to Archive on the Community-Tech board.Aug 9 2016, 6:28 PM