- [Leila and Giorgi] Work with Georgia to receive the list of their monuments.
- [Giorgi] Provide the list of monuments to the international team.
- [Romaine] Review the list.
- [Giorgi and Beqabai] Create the template.
- [Beqabai] Transfer monuments to Wikipedia template.
@Beqabai Romaine reviewed your sample table and its corresponding table. Here are our comments:
- Please make sure that your monument ID is a unique number (we didn't check this). If it's not, please ping us.
- Your table and template look great, please continue building the rest of the tables. :)
- Please make sure to move the tables to an article namespace (it currently is in user namespace) once you are ready.
- Keep in mind that you want to have an overview page from your landing page on Wikipedia that allows people to see the list of all provinces with monuments. Once they click on the name of each province, they should be able to see the tables for each city in that province.
Please let us know if you have any question.