A split issue from T93673: Remove Notifications about posts/topics that have been Moderated.
- As a user A create a post on some topic (not necessarily on a watched topic).
- User B replies, thanks, and edits user A post - user A receives all notifications.
- Delete/Suppress the user A post - all notifications are still displayed in the flyout and Special:Notificaitons page.
echo_event does not mark the notifications from deleted/suppressed posts as deleted. Deleted/suppressed topics and deleted Flow board will have all notificaitons marked as deleted in the db table.
- Deleting/suppressing a Flow board or a topic will purge all notifications received by user.
- The not-deleted notificaitons from moderated posts are clickable and redirect to the post page where the delted post is not present. No highlighting is present.