Communities which have Flow page enabled manually should switch to Beta feature activation. That would simplify the process.
|Resolved||• Mattflaschen-WMF||T138310 Flow as a Beta feature: enable, disable and reenable doesn't seem to work|
|Declined||None||T117990 Enable StructuredDiscussions on wikis that require it|
|Resolved||Trizek-WMF||T143470 Ask communities which have allowed Flow trials with manual enabling to switch to Beta feature activation|
|Resolved||Trizek-WMF||T155718 Ask Persian Wikipedia about Flow beta activation|
|Resolved||Trizek-WMF||T157023 Remove Flow from the user talk namespace on Persian Wikipedia|
|Resolved||Trizek-WMF||T155719 Ask Hebrew Wikipedia about Flow beta activation|
|Resolved||Catrope||T155720 Ask Arabic Wikipedia about Flow beta activation|
- when I've created that task, I was thinking about communities which have a manual activation of Flow boards on user talk pages. Other communities using Flow on community pages or trial pages are not targeted.
- if we decide to do that, will we not accept to have a manual activation for user talk pages anymore?
- what if communities refuse to have the Beta? We keep pages using Flow like they are and refuse any other manual activation? I think that's the best status quo we can have.
I don't plan to work on that task before Q2.
Just checking: are you committing to this task for Community-Relations-Support (Oct-Dec-2016) ?
I've added T138310: Flow as a Beta feature: enable, disable and reenable doesn't seem to work as the parent task which stalls this one.
- fa.wp decided to remove Flow
- ar.wp decided to have Flow as a Beta feature
- he.wp decided to keep the system like it is now.