This is a follow-up to T142505: [REQUEST] Language team's baseline metrics - correct CLL pageview data.
Now that we know how to get consistent page views data for languages without weird spikes in ru, nl and en (T141506), the next step is to start getting relevant page views data conveniently for all languages and not just for the semi-random sample of 24 languages that we're tracking at the moment.
- interactive: actually opened by a real human user in a real browser
- desktop: not app, not MobileFrontend
- writing queries (and if needed, scripts to wrap them) that get the data
- correlating them with the interlanguage clicks data, most importantly: the percent of clicks on interlanguage links out of the visits to the site. (Both as a target language and as a source language.)
- having a place for posting the data. Currently, it's a Google docs spreadsheet, and we can keep using that, but if the Analytics team can suggest something better, we can go for that.