Got a couple of good feedback from the security review T137197, lets fix them:
- [extension.json] i18n is marked as for the Boilerplate extension. This should be changed, as could mess up localizationCache if another extension used the same name.
- The toolbox entry is shown always, but only works when doing a preview of a page (And you have js enabled). Toolbox entry really shouldn't be shown in cases where it wouldn't work, or at least some sort of error should pop-up in cases where it doesn't work.
- Be nicer it the parser cache section of the report actually parsed the data (e.g. date should be human readable form. Cache expiry should specify the unit is seconds, etc.)
- The bar-graph should probably have whitespace: nowrap for the module names, otherwise long module names smush into next row.
- [modulesize collector toHumanSize()] - Note we also already have i18n messages for size units - size-megabytes and friends. Perhaps those should be used for the human readable sizes.
- Missing message performanceinspector-imagesize-title, performanceinspector-newpp-title messages. (The current mustache template turns them into tags)