As a user, I don't need two language buttons, as it is duplicate functionality
Remove bottom "read in another language" button which we left in place initially to direct existing users to the new language switching button. Currently redirects to thew new button. Side note: we should probably do this before removing instrumentation (T130849) in case this was still driving a high % of clicks.
- Visit http://reading-web-staging.wmflabs.org/wiki/T143829 with a modern or basic browser, e.g. Safari 9 on an iPhone 6.
- Scroll to the bottom of the article
- Observe that there's no "Read in another language" button
- Scroll to the top of the article
- Tap the button
- Observe that the language overlay opens with a link to the page on another wiki