Blacklist is a provisional name.
MobileContext#isBlacklistedPage and #isBlacklistedPageInternal are the part of the
MobileFrontend codebase that allows wiki administrators to disable displaying the mobile view for a set of
pages and/or a category.
- The MobileContext class no longer bears responsibility for dealing with blacklisting
- The exists a MobileFrontend.Blacklist service that is responsible for blacklisting
Proposed Plan (YMMV)
- Find out if MediaWiki has a cleaner way of testing whether a page is in a category
- Create the CategoryService class, which answers the following question: is this page in that category?
- Create the MobileFrontend.Blacklist service class, which depends on the CategoryRepository class
- Make MobileContext depend on the service class and delegate to it when dealing with blacklisting