Blocked on: T155802
MobileFrontend has 1700 lines of asset configuration and an extensive library of UI components that is mixed with the business logic of the frontend application.
By extracting a library we can focus on clear interfaces and abstract away most of the FE configuration to make MobileFrontend more maintainable.
- Create npm library (https://www.npmjs.com/package/mfui)
- Set up testing and bundling
- Extract Cards (http://jsbin.com/fovudo/edit?html,js,output)
- Set up examples
- Cleanup Cards (unnecessary dependencies and model)
- Make list of components to migrate