Goal: To understand more about reader behavior on iOS App.
These are the tasks I identified during the initial meeting with Dmitry, Leila, and Josh earlier today. If there are more, or if these are not in the right order, please feel free to edit.
- Identify what, if any, technical hurdles exist that need to be addressed before we can put survey on app - Josh
- Determine if we want to replicate survey questions from March 2016 survey on mobile/desktop. Questions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMlASJHyfX_Q9a4pOYCoWgqDZ3liII9uKthYqEjGaWbgKXjA/viewform
- Determine whether there are more questions we would like to ask users, and if so, how to structure those future surveys. (@pizzzacat, would love your thoughts on this.)
- Talk to legal about privacy concerns around doing surveys in apps.
- Determine when to conduct survey and with which pool of users.