Zip files of stickers at Large and Normal sizes
|618px x 618px||408px x 408px|
Zip file of iMessage icons (all sizes)
Per the email thread, lets consider adding a Messages Sticker Pack to the iOS app to celebrate Wikipedia's 15th birthday.
Documentation on stikers in iOS 10:
Legal advises that as long as we use CC0 images we should be good to go.
- Will this increase the binary size significantly?
No. Turns out these are pretty small and will be further "thinned", so this will add no more than adding a basic library or other simple image assets, and shouldn't be a major concern.
- How long do we support the sticker pack? Once we add it, are we obligated to include it forever to not piss off users, or can it be an "event"?
- How do we make users aware of the stickers?
For both of the above, the best option is probably to list the sticker pack as a separate download. This way stickers can be highlighted in the store and live on, even if the core app moves on.
- Will we use both black hole stickers? If not which one would we like to use
- Should the stickers be presented in the 'Normal' or 'Large' size on the store
- Would we like to have 'screenshots' of the stickers in action (if so I'll need an hour or so to put these together)
- I have suggested names for all of the stickers in the file names, but we might want to update them, they won't appear on the sticker but can be used with Voice control, etc