Hi @AndyRussG and FR-Tech,
I spoke with Andy a bit today about the fact that, after updating our jaJP desktop campaign (C1617_jaJP_dsk_FR), data seemed very slow to come in. Some notes:
- At 17:59 UTC, I disabled the campaign, removed the banners from buckets A & B, added new banners to those buckets, and reenabled the campaign
- Over the next 45 minutes, I saw no donation or impression data for either of the new banners (Names: B1617_0912_jaJP_dsk_p1_lg_rml_cnt and B1617_0912_jaJP_dsk_p1_lg_rml_mlr). The _mlr variant did record 1 click.
- Started chatting w/ Andy; around 45 - 55 minute mark after setting up these banners, I started seeing donations, clicks and impressions.
- While troubleshooting with Andy, we confirmed that the banner allocations looked good, impression limits looked normal, and we were both seeing banners when previewing on https://ja.wikipedia.org/?country=JP
- Over that same time, I was infrequently checking results for banners in buckets C & D. I don't have detailed notes, but did see impression changes for those buckets, compared to the 0 impressions being recorded for the new banners in buckets A & B.