- Mentioned In
- T1084: Add ISBN as look-up option to the citoid service
- Mentioned Here
- T166445: Citoid by ISBN - data problem with museum publications
T114515: Add ability to request base types in citoid, and offer use of both in extension for backwards compatibility until all templateData has been updated, and undo its use in extension, including use of templateData
T145463: Credit the source of the ISBN data in Citoid Extension
Things left to do, AFAICT:
- T145463: Credit the source of the ISBN data in Citoid Extension – is this just adding an if statement and a new i18n message?
- Update citoid-citefromiddialog-search-label
- Adjust enwiki templatedata/citoid maps to make sure the ISBN value gets back into the template
- Confirm with OCLC that they're happy.
- Announce in Tech/News and VPs.
Did I miss anything?
I am consistently seeing an error in ISBN lookup for items published by museums. The museum is being imported as the author, broken into Last and first (last=Art, first= Metropolitan Museum of).
Examples from May 24 and May 25:
ISBN 978-3925801228 (correct author is Anna A Ierusalimskaja . I got last=(Russia)|first=Gosudarstvennyĭ Ėrmitazh|last2=Nationalmuseum.|first2=Bayerisches. Correct info at https://www.amazon.de/Gr%C3%A4ber-Moscevaja-Balka-Fr%C3%BChmittelalterliche-nordkaukasischen/dp/3925801227)
ISBN 9780888540461 (correct author is Dorothy K. Burnham. I got last=Museum, first=Royal Ontario. Info here: https://books.google.com/books?id=-DPdPAAACAAJ
now a bug T166445