Due to disk failure and replacements about to be installed, usual steps decommission steps have to be done properly (I thought they had already been done):
- - Check the ownership of the disks
- - wipe ALL disks on labsdb1002.eqiad.wmnet
- - unrack (?) this is one of the pending cisco machines
- - remove mgmt dns entries
- - update racktables
- - add decommissioned servers to decom tracking tab
- - assign task back to @RobH to remove the switch configuration description/vlan assignments.
Ok to wait for labsdb1001 and labsdb1003, which will be done in some months' time, but please state so explicitly.