I figured out I had not set $wgFlowContentFormat which defaults to "html" which requires Parsoid (T147712).
I don't use Parsoid, so I started all over again.
Setup before update
- MW 1.27.1
- All kind of extensions which were tested before, including the required Echo and ParserFunctions.
- Memcached tested and working
- Flow (REL1_27 2016-07-19T23:02:44 af307cc):
require_once "$IP/extensions/Flow/Flow.php"; $wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['flow-create-board'] = true; $wgNamespaceContentModels[NS_USER_TALK] = CONTENT_MODEL_FLOW_BOARD; $wgNamespaceContentModels[NS_PROJECT_TALK] = CONTENT_MODEL_FLOW_BOARD; $wgFlowEditorList = array( 'none' ); $wgFlowMaxLimit = 50; $wgFlowCacheVersion = 6; $wgFlowContentFormat = null; // wikitext
- Create DB from 1.25.1 dump
- php /.../maintenance/populateContentModel.php --ns=all --table=page > Sets all pages "to wikitext"
- php /.../extensions/Flow/maintenance/FlowUpdateRevContentModelFromOccupyPages.php > Set content model for 0 pages; skipped 0 pages.
- php /.../maintenance/update.php > Error at the end:
...index echo_event_type already set on echo_event table. ...index echo_user_timestamp already set on echo_notification table. ...flow_revision table already exists. ...have rev_last_edit_id field in flow_revision table. ...have rev_mod_reason field in flow_revision table. Modifying subscription_user_id field of table flow_subscription ...done. ...flow_summary_revision table does not exist, skipping modify field patch. ...rev_comment field does not exist in flow_revision table, skipping modify field patch. Modifying workflow_id field of table flow_workflow ...done. ...have workflow_type field in flow_workflow table. ...workflow_user_id field does not exist in flow_workflow table, skipping modify field patch. Modifying workflow_wiki field of table flow_workflow ...done. ...index flow_workflow_lookup already set on flow_workflow table. ...index flow_topic_list_topic_id already set on flow_topic_list table. Modifying rev_change_type field of table flow_revision ...done. Modifying rc_source field of table recentchanges ...done. Modifying rev_change_type field of table flow_revision ...done. ...have rev_user_ip field in flow_revision table. ...have rev_user_wiki field in flow_revision table. ...index flow_tree_descendant_rev_id already set on flow_tree_revision table. ...flow_tree_revision table does not contain tree_orig_create_time field. ...index flow_revision_user already set on flow_revision table. Modifying rev_user_ip field of table flow_revision ...done. ...have rev_type_id field in flow_revision table. ...flow_ext_ref table already exists. ...flow_definition doesn't exist. ...flow_workflow table does not contain workflow_user_ip field. ...have rev_content_length field in flow_revision table. ...flow_ext_ref_pk key doesn't exist. Adding index flow_workflow_update_timestamp to table flow_workflow ...done. Adding ref_src_wiki field to table flow_wiki_ref ...done. Adding ref_id field to table flow_wiki_ref ...done. Modifying ref_target field of table flow_ext_ref ...A database query error has occurred. Query: ALTER TABLE `flow_ext_ref` CHANGE ref_target ref_target BLOB NOT NULL Function: DatabaseBase::sourceFile( /.../extensions/Flow/db_patches/patch-ref_target_not_null.sql ) Error: 1170 BLOB/TEXT column 'ref_target' used in key specification without a key length (localhost)
Calling a page where a flow board was added in MW 1.25.1 returns
The requested topic does not exist.
Debug log for that single page call: P4180