Think about new ways to organize unconference at the upcoming Wikimedia Developer Summit 2017.
- Take a look at unconference materials shared by @Rfarrand. Learn what worked well in the last summit, and where there is room for more improvement. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit_2016/Lessons_Learned#Unconference_Sessions
- Create an Unconference page
- Invite registrants to propose sessions or express interest in attending one
- Create discussion guidelines resources for unconference attendees using the previous year’s material
- Prepare resources for the unconference scheduling instructions, note-taking, session facilitation guidelines, etc using the materials from previous year.