The team has improved the Flow-to-wikitext conversion script:
- All comment signatures now use the timestamp of the comment's creation, rather than that of its most recent edit
- A commented edited only by its creator is not flagged as such, but the re-export will change its timestamp to the creation timestamp per the above
- A comment created by A then edited by B and C is now signed "A [timestamp] (Edited by B, C)", whereas previously it was just signed "C [timestamp]" (with no mention of the original creator!)
- If a topic title was edited by anyone other than the creator of the topic, "(Topic title edited by B, C)" will be added right below the header.
- There's something similar in place for board descriptions.
The plan is to:
- Overwrite [[Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Breakfast]] with the re-exported wikitext
- Move [[Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Hampshire]] to [[Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Hampshire/Flow archive]] and edit/protect accordingly
- Recreate [[Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Hampshire]] with the exported wikitext
- Ditto #2 and #3 for [[Wikipedia talk:Flow/Developer test page]]
- Check everything one last time
- Delete the archived Flow boards
- Check if this deleted all of the pages in the Topic namespace (there are 388 of them currently); if not, batch-delete them
- Schedule the extension uninstall in a SWAT window