My last day as an employee of the Wikimedia Foundation is November 14. I remain aligned with the goals of the organization and the movement, and while my involvement will be diminished and sporadic, I hope to continue to be useful to the Foundation by participating in the maintenance of infrastructure I am familiar with and by helping debug and resolve outages if I am around when they happen and if I can provide some additional value. I think that it would be worthwhile for me to retain the access that I currently have. At the same time, I understand that there are complex things to consider here -- this is for Mark and the rest of Ops to decide, and I am happy to go with whatever plan they think is most viable for the future.
Basically: Sign L2 as per https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Volunteer_NDA .
And for SRE-Access-Requests see https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Production_shell_access (means: signing L3).
My 2 cents: I think having ori helping out from time to time (or even helping out occasionally if something goes wrong with - say - HHVM) is very valuable and I'd be happy if he keeps being able to do it.