When I copy something and paste into the summary field (over a selection), and the content is truncated due to limitations in the summary length, I'm unable to undo the action and get the old content back.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a random page in edit mode: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random?action=edit&summary=DEFAULT&uselang=en
- Copy a string of text from somewhere (e.g. the copyright notice above the editbox - I used a triple click to select it, followed by CTRL+C)
- Click after the last character in the edit summary field (or select the whole default summary)
- Paste the copied string as many times as needed so it is truncated (e.g. for the copyright notice, 2 times is enough)
- Attempt to undo the paste to restore the DEFAULT summary (I used CTRL+Z for this)
It is not undone
The original DEFAULT summary should be restored.