- Double check the following:
Multiple bugs are happening when following the following steps. I didn't notice these bugs while doing a manual check as part of T145665#2675674, so I suppose the bugs were introduced recently, probably as part of a large refactoring we did in T147846.
Browser: Chrome 53.0.2785.143 (64-bit)
OS: Mac OS 10.11.6 (15G1004)
- Visit http://reading-web-staging.wmflabs.org, login and opt-in for the Hovercards beta feature.
- Go to http://reading-web-staging.wmflabs.org/wiki/Book and open the browser console.
- Hover or the first link (“ink”) and quickly command click it (before a hover card shows up). Two bugs are happening here:
You’ll notice the error “VM1937:126 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'off' of null” in the console.
- Both “opened in new tab” and “dwelled but abandoned” events are logged.
- Another bug happens here: wait about 10 seconds and hover over the same link again and command click it after you see a hover card. You’ll notice that the 10 second wait is also included in the logged event even though you waited 10 seconds before hovering over the link.
- Create bugs for any encountered issues