This is a placeholder task for the list of potential tasks when applying as an organization for Google Code-in.
This is already an advanced beginner task (we also offer beginner tasks that are way easier and take less time, but this task is very useful if you plan to continue with coding related tasks.)
- Set up a Vagrant instance (your development environment) - see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_become_a_MediaWiki_hacker for instructions
- In your development environment, install a MediaWiki extension of your choice that is also installed on Wikimedia sites and which also does not yet have a screenshot on the extension's home page on https://www.mediawiki.org
- Make a screenshot of the extension (if possible, please only display the content within your browser window, and do not include elements of your browser software itself or even your operating system)
- Upload your screenshot of the extension to Commons (also see https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Upload/screenshot about licenses)
- Insert the image into the home page of the extension (use the |image = parameter of the Extension template)