- Log in to betalabs (or testwiki) and go to Preferences
- Change some settings - e.g. select Appearance - Skin 'monobook', Beta - 'ORES' (betalabs only) and 'Flow on user talk'
- Make sure that Preferences changes are saved - the skin should change, ORES displays highlighted scoring on Special:RecentChanges and a User talk page is in Flow format.
- Go to Preferences and click on 'Restore all default settings (in all sections)', and then click to confirm.
- On Preferences -Beta page the checkboxes for ORES and 'Flow on user talk' option will be unchecked.
- the skin will be changed to default Vector
- the ORES scoring/highlighting is gone
- but the User talk page still is displayed as a Flow board