|<<< October - December 2016||January - March 2017||April - June 2017>>>|
Here we discuss the Technical Collaboration team quarterly goals for January - March 2017 -- see Where to find quarterly goals?
Goals agreed are documented on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration/Goals
Team quarterly goals
Towards annual goal Continue Community liaison support for Foundation Product goals
- T137796: Help to define next steps concerning Flow development, based on the Flow Satisfaction Survey
- T143166: Identify features promoting contributions from mobile readers that would be welcomed by experienced editors to diversify reach
Towards annual goal Create a systematic approach to community engagement for product development teams
- T144625: First review of the Technical Collaboration Guidance by Foundation Product teams and most active technical volunteers
Towards annual goal Connect free software developers with the 2016 Community Wishlist Survey
- T141926: Wikimedia Developer Summit 2017
- T154988: Promote a selection of Community Wishlist Survey 2016 projects well suited for volunteer developers
Individual quarterly goals
- 2016-11-15: WMF Product teams are expected to start drafting and discussing their next quarterly goals.
- 2016-12-09: Q2 team goals due by this date.
- 2016-12-23: Individual goals agreed and documented here.
- 2017-01-18: October - December quarterly check in dry run.
- 2017-04-??: quarterly check in materials must be completed.
- 2017-04-??: quarterly check in dry run.
- 2017-04-??: Community Engagement quarterly check in.