|mediawiki/extensions/UploadWizard||master||+128 -166||Make ConcurrentQueue tests more reliable|
In https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/321877 I commented-out flaky tests for uw.ConcurrentQueue, which recently started failing much more often than they used to (like every other change, rather than about one in a hundred).
I don't know what the exact problem is. uw.ConcurrentQueue is annoying to test because of all the asynchronous stuff, and it seems that the tests try to verify stronger assumptions than what uw.ConcurrentQueue actually guarantees. I don't think any of our actual code is buggy, only the tests are.
Some recent failures, to aid debugging:
- https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-qunit-jessie/5906/console /
- https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-qunit-jessie/5948/console /
- https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-qunit-jessie/5898/console /
- https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-qunit-jessie/5936/console /
- https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-qunit-jessie/5938/console /
- https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-qunit-jessie/5952/console /