In Special:PrefixIndex results, if we go to the "Next page (...)", there is no link to the "Previous page (...)" at the top.
This causes these problems:
- harder to navigate
- inconsistent with Special:AllPages
- sharing a link to results beyond the first page will be less useful
- At https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixIndex&prefix=foo&namespace=0
- Click Next page (....) at the top
- There is no Previous page (...) link.
In contrast, Special:AllPages does have this useful function:
- At https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:AllPages?from=Foo&to=&namespace=0
- Click Next page (....)
- The expected link is there.
Obviously, we cannot have a Previous page (...) link on the first page of PrefixIndex results, because it is a limited listing. But we should have it on subsequent pages.