We want to be able to display math images within page previews). We're currently delivering plaintext summaries in order to strip parenthetical from summaries, which breaks sections with HTML in the summary (math expressions, most notably). We want to see:
Provide answers to:
- What does page_summary do?
- Can it let us strip parentheticals but also render Math (or other HTML)?
- How could we change it to strip parentheticals, leave <b> elements, and support Math?
- Schedule a meeting to talk about #3
- Should we just use TextExtracts (it can leave a limited subset of HTML in the extract)?