|Resolved||None||T137997 Visualization/data regressions after moving from korma.wmflabs.org to wikimedia.biterg.io|
|Declined||None||T116572 Add remaining KPIs to Overview once available in kibana|
|Resolved||Aklapper||T151559 Provide equivalent of "SCR: Reviewers per month" in Kibana|
- Mentioned In
- T147948: Ratio of performed code reviews vs. patches authored, for each Gerrit user
T151558: Provide equivalent of "SCR: Code review users vs. Code review committers" in Kibana
T116572: Add remaining KPIs to Overview once available in kibana
T132421: Identify Wikimedia's most important/used info panels in korma.wmflabs.org
- Mentioned Here
- T132421: Identify Wikimedia's most important/used info panels in korma.wmflabs.org
Leaves us with people performing reviews...
We quickly discussed this in today's meeting and given other priorities this will likely happen at some point, but not in the next months. Lowering priority.
Note: A custom dashboard for Xen exists at https://xen.biterg.io/app/kibana#/dashboard/C_Community_Focused_Dashboard with a widget called "Top People Reviewing Patches". Not sure how supported that is (custom, plus that instance is still running an older software version). And it does not use Gerrit hence it is not applicable.
https://github.com/chaoss/grimoirelab/issues/58 ("Stats on Gerrit reviews") has been resolved.
https://wikimedia.biterg.io/ now offers a new dashboard under "Gerrit > Approvals".
The amount of reviewers can be identified by counting the items under "Approvals by Reviewer".
- Bots can be excluded by querying author_bot:false.
- Activity of a specific reviewer can be queried via author_name:"Andre Klapper" and shows the number of -2, -1, +1 and +2 given.
- Activity in a specific repository can be queried via repository:"mediawiki/extensions/examples"
- Activity can be queried per organization via author_org_name:"Wikimedia Foundation"