- User X starts a translation using CX.
- User Y wants to translate the sale article. That user gets a warning like "user X is currently translating the article".
- Y asks X about the status of that translation. X does not plan to finish that translation and delete it.
- User Y still have a warning saying X is translating. And indeed X still sees that article on its list.
- Y then wants to delete the article in progress. It is not possible, the deletion button has no effect.
Bug encountered on Firefox 50.0.1. I can't reproduce it but I can delete any of my translations.