Currently the search bar (in the header) is missing from the top of the page.
This should be shown on tablet screens to look like this:
The auto suggest is restricted to the width of the search box and aligned in the center
- Set the max width on the search bar (see the parent task for the mocks with exact dimensions)
- The search bar is horizontally centered
- Search results (in the overlay) width is the same as the search bar width
- The change needs to be done in the feature branch called branding.
- Search bar does not show < wgDeviceTabletWidth