Filed upstream: https://secure.phabricator.com/T5051
Phabricator misses a way to create burndown charts. Simple burnup charts are available, but this is not enough to organize sprints.
What we have:
- Possibility to create projects specific to sprints (in the future a special type of project for sprints might exist)
- Possibility to create a custom field for agile points in tasks.
- Potentially recyclable functionality and UI in Burnup Rate and Fact.
What we miss
- Start and end date for projects, in order to convert them in sprints.
- Limiting the charts to the dates of the sprint.
- Adding a line in the charts reflecting the ideal progress based on estimated points.
- Nice to have: adding to the charts the number of tasks completed every day.
Image source: Wikidata Developers Team.