The "Security" field is now invisible for some reason (no idea why, I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere), but it clearly still exists, and the value can't be changed (since it's invisible in the editor too).
- Mentioned In
- T156628: Current pageview definition leads to unwanted statistics lifecycle
- Mentioned Here
- T161403: Help indicator should show popup on hover not click
T153455: Author cannot edit their Herald rule anymore if condition includes custom field which has been deactivated in the meantime
T153217: Some abuse filters can be bypassed (never match any actions)
H141 is blocking that. On the other hand, we may have Security tasks without Security, so we can:
- a) Disable H141, and have Security-Issues without Security or
- b) Enable changing this field at forms again, which would show this field for some people, or
- c) Make an edit-war with herald: H141 does only remove Security the first time, so if you remove it twice, you "win", that's why @matmarex failed to remove it, but @Paladox was able to do it.
@mmodell: I'm afraid I don't understand the full implications here as I'm pretty lost in Phab's Security infrastructure now, so if you think so feel free to go ahead.
ok I changed the security policy defaults on the security bug form, now the herald rule isn't needed (and I have disabled it.)
As a consequence, when a security task is made public, the default policy will be removed and the users mentioned in H173 will be once again allowed to see/subscribe to the task.