Background info at T141154.
Existing code at https://github.com/alexz-enwp/popularpages
Existing interface at http://tools.wmflabs.org/popularpages/
Sample report: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Spiders/Popular_pages
Questions to answer:
- Would it better to work off of the existing code in GitHub or start from scratch?
- Does Mr.Z-man want to be involved in this project?
- Should we use the new Pageviews API to get the pageview data?
- Should we use PageAssessments for the assessment data? If so, do any changes need to be made to PageAssessments to have feature parity with the existing reports?
- What improvements can be made to the tool (besides fixing it)?