Case study / How to reproduce
- A page was temporally deleted in Wikipedia - e.g delete followed by restore after very short delay: https://he.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%95%D7%97%D7%93:%D7%99%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%9D&page=%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%A8%D7%94+%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%90&uselang=en (deleted at 23:27, 23 July 2016, restored at 23:27, 23 July 2016)
- From Wikidata perspective the page was disconnected upon delete: https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q20502799&diff=prev&oldid=359183719 and DID NOT reconnect upon restore (thanks to ValterVB it was reconnected half year later)
- Upon delete, page should disconnect from Wikidata item
- Upon restore, it should reconnect to Wikidata item if possible
- Use ArticleDelete hook to save somewhere the item name of the page being deleted.
- Use ArticleUndelete hook to opportunistically reconnect the item