- Opt in to New Wikitext editor in preferences
- Go to EnWiki's Administrators'_noticeboard/Requests_for_closure.
- Click Edit Source on any section.
- See Page Notice containing green ANRFC talkpage notation templates box. Notice that the green box cannot be expanded.
- In the normal editor that green box has a SHOW link to expand the contents. The green box contains useful tools/examples.
That box still needs to expandable, and the tools inside still need to work.
However merely fixing that is probably sub-par. In the normal editor the page notice is part of the page. The tools in the page notice remain visible and easily accessible. In the New Wikitext Editor the page notice is displayed in a popup. That popup disappears when I click the edit-area. The tools disappear. Those tools are generally used in the middle of an edit, or at the end of the edit. Assuming the popup-content is fixed, it still seems non-obvious and non-ideal that I have to click the editor's EditNotice button to get the popup back when I need to access those tools.