Customize query in gerrit
|mediawiki/extensions/Kartographer||master||+2 -4||Clean up backward compatibility code that is no longer needed|
|Resolved||JGirault||T155328 Review/merge community contribution in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/331942|
|Open||None||T157502 Support horizontal alignment = none|
|Resolved||TheDJ||T157512 Use an <img> element inside the <a> link rather than a background image to facilitate printing|
|Declined||JGirault||T157503 Don't use inline classes for full width maps|
Needing review from gerrit:
Change 331942 - Needs Code-Review Label
Patch Sets (1/1)
Maps: Improve frame genertion
- Fix missing tnone
- Don't use align classes for fullwidth maps
- Closer emulation of structure as images use
- No div for none aligned content
- Makes sure we don't need to redefine floatleft/right and center
- Use a single consistent 'content' part for framed and frameless
- Use a <img> element inside the <a> link.
- <img> are one of few elements that feature replacement content.
- replacement content automagically can keep aspect ratio using content-fit, which is nice for mobile.
- Now matches scaling logic for MF
- Make more sense HTML wise
- I don't understand some of that 'staticframe' stuff
- lots of commented code should be made actionable
- probably need to fix the VE editor now.