As a blocked IP user, on mobilefrontend, the block message is shown as HTML instead of rendered wikitext. This makes it very hard to read, and impossible to click.
This also causes issues with global IP blocking. The message Globalblocking-ipblocked-range is supposed to show a link to the username but when it's actually shown, it is not parsed, and the square brackets are shown.
- We update the toast design to permit HTML. The design would need to accommodate for multiple links in a toast.
- We replace the toast with a generic "There was a problem with your action" that when clicked shows the message in full in a separate dialog