- Unify the puppet code (different classes being used)
- Unify method of setting up storage backend (bash vs lvm module)
- Unify how flannel (or calico) information is seeded to docker (systemd env file vs CNI)
- Unify version of docker
- Unify where the docker debian package is sourced from and the method used to source it.
Currently https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/335299/ and https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/335957/6 are cherry-picked on to the tools puppetmaster, and the tools k8s code is pretty similar to the prod k8s code!
Things to do:
- Get these two patches merged
- Upgrade docker on tools to match prod (1.12 vs 1.11)
- Clean out unused puppet code