It would be useful to have a connection between Github and Phabricator, for projects that have repos on Github. This could be done by a Phab-bot, using webhooks to get information from Github and conduit to do things with Phab-tasks.
Things that should be handled like @gerritbot:
- When a pull-request is created on Github, webhooks will trigger the bot.
- If the bot finds Bug: TXXX in PR or commit message, it should post a message on the phab ticket with Patch-For-Review tag, and potentially assign this ticket to commiter (how ?)
- When a pull-request is merged on Github, webhooks will trigger the bot.
- The bot will post a message on the phab ticket.
What the bot should do in other words:
- Assigning a reviewer on Github adds a comment with link to the PR and to the related task. Also adds Patch-For-Review.
- Merging a PR adds comment to the related task.
- PR:s need to provide task id(s).
Tool name: github-notif-bot - contact @Framawiki for access