labstore1001 and labstore1002 are currently located in the same rack C3, and we'd like to move to the following shelve arrangement:
- Labstore1001 - attached to labstore1001-array1 and labstore1001-array2
- Labstore1002 - attached to labstore1002-array1 and labstore1002-array2 (Moved to a different rack)
- labstore1001-array3 - spare for now
Currently all 5 disk arrays are connected via H800 to labstore1001 and we are hoping to split that up.
Next steps would be:
- Setup disks in BIOS for new shelve arrangement (RAID10)
- Reinstall OS on both servers (needs a partman recipe applied)
- Direct cable eth1 between labstore1001 and labstore1002
All of the data in the shelves, and the servers are unused and can be destroyed.