Fundraising has hired CPS Data Consulting, whom I work with, to help with fundraising analytics. According to @Ottomata the appropriate access groups are 'analytics-privatedata-users' and 'researchers'. Accordingly, I would like to request shell access as well as access to 'analytics-privatedata-users' and 'researchers' to work with fundraising's banner history data.
Thank you for helping with this!
Full name: Shreyas Lakhtakia
Wikitech username: shrlak
Shell account name: shrlak
My public key, for RSA authentication, is as follows:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQD2rhvzjTJt5Ac349bzg1JI3QIKsulc3Fl9PqeuIsLeudgNOY9yUa4aByj03ajLdF25ctlxQQRQaqHSCcMOD02gNls4NNjnzC8DVVu8Cu9NqoD6mAPTQ2BHWqCZV5sAKyctrJbYvb7X1aRPvc5/VgQl/Y9gdYpoX7tX+N0L9NMN42PUnICmSejvNkFA6U9VOQcahEbXAvwiDShgu50nUn5uG8xpXkDBoltUPSi+MQlKiZn5lpuY0gswh9U8JVmC+QRqwbXqCB20hpF25PZXrYB31aHYmjCZogM/8k3eAi83/Uytah7n/QcWLne2sWkrlLCAWrtopfY3p2uZm330Xz1D shreyas@Shreyas-MacBook-Pro.local
ops clinic duty checklist
Please note we need to have a few things for this request to be fully vetted:
- - wikitech username and preferred shell username
- - public key from user
- - @shrlak needs to read and sign the L3 document. - Signed on Fri, Feb 24, 20:48.
- - @RStallman-legalteam confirmed NDA on file.
- - someone at WMF should sponsor/approve this request as the WMF manager/contact person. Discussion with @Jgreen shows that Lisa Gruwell approved similar access for fundraising, so @RobH emailed Lisa for this approval on 2017-02-24
- - 3 business day wait for any objections to be noted on task. This ends on 2017-03-01.