With the Dev guidelines up on the wiki we have been collecting feedback on the talk page which should be used to update/clarify the guidelines.
- Should "shared storage space" be (publically accessible part of) Nextcloud?
- Find a documentation standard for Python.
- Where is the "shared storage space"?
- Nextcloud, depending on the outcome of T231337: Evaluate our need and use of Nextcloud.
- Add link to license
- Add any alternative licenses that could be used
Should probably briefly discuss T225418: Investigate PY2 tooling currently in use by WMSE, if only to figure out how we can more clearly signal code/repos which are not actively maintained.